With 860 exhibitors from 44 countries, IFFA is the world’s leading trade fair and international meeting place for the sector. 63 % of exhibitors came from outside Germany.
IFFA 2025 nomenclature
- Process technology for meat and alternative proteins
- Packaging technology
- Weighing systems
- Process automation and IT solutions
- Robotics and handling equipment
- Slaughtering and meat cutting technology
- Equipment and tools for slaughtering, cutting and processing
- Natural and artificial casing processing machines
- Spices, ingredients, additives, casings
- Refrigeration equipment for buildings and plants
- Logistics and storage systems
- Food safety and quality control
- Cleaning equipment, operational hygiene and safety at work
- Energy, media, supply and waste technology
- Sales, retail and specialist shops – products, facilities, equipment
Facts & Figures of IFFA 2022
The Advisory Board
The IFFA Advisory Board is made up of our partner associations, the VDMA and the German Butchers' Association, as well as representatives of exhibiting companies and important industry associations. The committee meets at regular intervals to discuss industry developments and to optimise the profile of IFFA as the world's most important trade fair in the field of technologies for meat and alternative proteins.
Meat & beyond: IFFA’s visitor profiles
- Meat processing industry
- Manufacturers of alternative protein products
- Slaughterhouse, cutting plants
- Fish / Seafood processing industry
- Pet food industry
- Dairy industry
- Butchery trade, Delicatessen
- Food retail
- Trade in machinery, equipment and consumables for meat processing plants
- Trade in spices, ingredients and auxiliary products
Catering & hospitality industry
Suppliers to the meat or food industry
Our event portfolio for Food Technologies
Resource efficiency, optimised production, food safety, food trends and digital solutions are driving the industry not only in Germany.
With four trade fairs on four continents, Messe Frankfurt accompanies the dynamic growth of the global food industry. These international trade fairs give impetus to the industry, showcase innovations and network experts from all over the world.
In addition to the main topic of meat, the international trade fairs in the area of food technologies also focus on other products. Because the sustainable and responsible use of food for a growing world population is a global challenge.