The leading international trade fair for the meat industry
IFFA – The No. 1 for the meat industry – opens its doors again from 4 to 9 May 2019. As the sector’s foremost innovation platform, IFFA will once again bring together all players from the industry, retail trade and butcher's trade in Frankfurt am Main. Thanks to its clear focus, the world’s leading trade fair for the sector is unrivalled: everything revolves around the most valuable of all foodstuffs – meat.
Good reasons to be an IFFA exhibitor
- Over 60,000 trade visitors from 143 countries want to see your latest products
- As the most important forum for innovations, IFFA sets the trends in the sector for the coming three years
- IFFA is the meeting place of experts from the industry, the retail trade and the butchers’ trade
- Significantly more than half of all visitors are top managers
- IFFA presents the complete spectrum from hand-crafted to high-tech
‘IFFA in Frankfurt shapes the future! The biggest event of the sector, IFFA focuses on meat and offers answers to questions of topical interest.’
‘Given the current circumstances, I am looking forward to a very special IFFA. More than ever before, technical innovations and, in particular, the digital revolution are opening up opportunities for our companies to take advantage of previously unused potential for increased efficiency.’
97 % of all visitors say they are satisfied to very satisfied with the range of products and services to be seen at the fair.
Get in the mood for IFFA 2019 with our film
Other interesting social media channels:
VDMA Fachverband Nahrungsmittelmaschinen und Verpackungsmaschinen: https://nuv.vdma.org
Deutscher Fleischer-Verband: https://www.gutergenuss.de
Bundesverband der Fleischwarenindustrie: https://www.bvdf.de
Deutscher Ladenbau-Verband: https://www.netzwerk-ladenbau.de
In the Frankfurt daily newspaper you can read about the latest product news, business insights, trends, highlights and special events of the fair.