Here you find important information about your registration and your preparations for IFFA 2019.
FAQ about IFFA
You have questions? We have compiled answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) for you. To the FAQ
Here you can find the IFFA logo and keyvisual for download.
Always online everywhere – it’s no problem at all with Messe Frankfurt’s services. During the trade fair you can take advantage of free basic WiFi access throughout the exhibition grounds. For bandwidth that is available at all times without disruption, we can also offer you our powerful “Premium” access package.
Unofficial exhibitor directories
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories".
Please pay attention to our information on this topic
Participation IFFA 2019
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to help you:
Telephone: +49 69 75 75-32 77
Use the following information to prepare your participation:
- Exhibitor broschure IFFA 2019 (pdf, 3 MB)
- Stand space rental 2019 (pdf, 165 KB)
- Special stand-construction regulations IFFA 2019 (pdf, 15 KB)
- General terms and conditions (pdf, 262 KB)
- Checklist for your preparations for the fair (pdf, 77 KB)
- Hall plan IFFA 2019 (pdf, 560 KB)
- Technical Guidelines (pdf, 2 MB)
- Technical Guidelines - Construction heights (pdf, 2 MB)
- Technical Information - Traffic Regulations - Service Partners (pdf, 7 MB)
- Service numbers from A to Z (pdf, 478 KB)
We are pleased to provide you with the service document on this page. In this document, you will find important information on our services and for your trade fair planning at a glance. This allows us to offer you the best possible support for designing and preparing your trade fair appearance.
Things you should know: This new service document replaces the service folder that used to be sent by post. Please be sure to forward this service document or the individual information sheets to everyone involved with the trade fair (such as stand constructors, agencies etc.).
Below you will find individual information sheets of the service document for download.
- An overview of all of Messe Frankfurt’s online ordering systems (pdf, 735 KB)
- Services for a successful trade fair (pdf, 917 KB)
- Ticket Services for Exhibitors portal (pdf, 338 KB)
- Service hotlines at a glance and technical information (pdf, 32 KB)
- Driving onto the exhibition grounds during set-up and dismantling (pdf, 212 KB)
- Traffic Regulations IFFA (pdf, 592 KB)
- Important shipping information (pdf, 139 KB)