With around 63,000 visitors and over 1,000 exhibitors, IFFA is the world’s leading trade fair and international meeting place for the sector. 67 % of visitors and 62 % of exhibitors come from outside Germany. Top marks for IFFA: 97 % of all visitors say they are satisfied.
IFFA facts and figures
- 1,036 exhibitors from 49 countries, including all market and technology leaders
- The top exhibitor nations are Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, the USA, France, Denmark, Austria, the United Kingdom, China, Poland
- 109,900 square metres of exhibition space (gross) in 7 halls, clearly organised
- Comprehensive range from slaughtering and processing products, via packaging, to refining and sales
- 62,440 visitors from 142 countries, i.e., 66 percent of visitors come from outside Germany.
- Trade visitors from the meat-processing industry, the butchers’ trade, the food retail trade, wholesalers, importers / exporters, slaughtering and dismembering operations, food and semi-luxuries industry
Record result in 2016: Success that you can count on
97 percent of IFFA visitors were pleased to very pleased with the time they spent at the fair and are planning to return in 2019. What IFFA visitors appreciate in particular: the broad spectrum of new products, the expertise available and the chance to make interesting contacts. You will find these results and other interesting facts and figures about the world’s leading trade fair for the meat industry in our marketing data.
- Download facts and figures about IFFA 2016 (PDF, 4 MB)
The product segments
- Slaughtering and dismembering equipment
- Transport and storage systems
- Refrigeration technology
- Automation technology
- Supply facilities
- Cleaning equipment, hygiene and occupational safety
- IT solutions
- Measuring and weighing equipment
- Packing materials
- Ingredients, spices, additives, casings
- Presentation and sales
Exhibitors of IFFA 2016
Here, you will find the exhibitors and their products.
Associations and organisations
Food technologies – trade-fair success and expertise for the food industry times four
Messe Frankfurt accompanies the dynamically growing global food industry with four international trade fairs in Argentina, Russia, China and Germany: international events that attract more than 2,600 exhibitors and around 120,000 visitors from all over the world.